Verizon is celebrating the one year anniversary of its revamped rewards program, Verizon Up, which gives customers exclusive access to sporting and music events, as well as everyday discounts on major brands like Amazon, HBO, Nordstrom and more.
As a way to show customers gratitude for their loyalty, Verizon Up is expanding its rewards offering to include thousands of discounts, up to 50% off, on dining and attractions that the entire family can enjoy with Local Offers. From BOGO offers at your local pizzeria to discounts on bowling and gym classes, Local Offers are available when and where you need them, with no credit required.
Here is a list of rewards being offered throughout August.
|Overstock||$5 Gift Card|
|Amazon||$5 Gift Card|
|Home Depot||$5 Gift Card|
|Plated||50% off 3 weeks|
|Starbucks||$5 Gift Card|
|StickerPop||One year free|
|Uber||50% off one ride|
|Bed Bath & Beyond||$5 Gift Card|
|TJX||$5 Gift Card|
|AMC||$5 Gift Card|
|BarGapnes and Noble||$5 Gift Card|
|Chilli’s||$5 Gift Card|
|Gap||$5 Gift Card|
|Apple||$5 Gift Card|
|Nike||$5 Gift Card|
|Panera Bread||$5 Gift Card|
|Pier 1||$5 Gift Card|
|Ulta Beauty||$5 Gift Card|
|Clear||4 Months Free|
|Framed and Matted||Premium Magazine Subscription|
|Opternative||50% off online glasses and contacts Rx|
|Magnus Trainer||6 months free chess training|
|Verizon||2GB of bonus data|
|Verizon||1GB of bonus data|
|Verizon||$10 Device Dollars|
|Verizon||$5 Device Dollars|
|Verizon||$30 off Hum of HumX|
|Bonus Rewards (no credits required)|
|Cheryls Cookies||35% off|
|Amazon Echo Show||$100 off|
|Amazon Echo Dot||$20 off|
|Uber||$50 off rides each month|
|Fuji Film||Canvas photo for $12|
|Agoda||10% off hotel stay|
|Care/of||50% off vitamins|
|Cloth & Paper||50% off subscriptions|
|Verizon||20% off accessories|
|Restaurant.com||$25 gift card|
More About Verizon Up:
Verizon Up is breaking the mold and giving customers rewards they really, really want all for paying their bill. From once-in-a-lifetime experiences and VIP tickets to music and sporting events, to everyday rewards on dining, attractions and entertainment, this is Verizon’s way of saying thank you to customers.
How it works:
Verizon Up is simple – customers can enroll in Verizon Up through the My Verizon App and earn rewards by just paying their monthly bills. For every $300 a customer spends on their Verizon Wireless bills, they earn one credit that can be redeemed for rewards and experiences through the My Verizon app. There are a variety of rewards to choose from:
- Everyday Rewards– Free services and discounts on some of today’s hottest brands including Amazon, Nike and more.
- Verizon Rewards– Bonus data and discounts on Verizon devices and accessories.
- Super Tickets– Exclusive access to the most sought after sporting events and concerts by top artists like Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5, Luke Bryan and more.
Plus, there are extras, offers and discounts. Just because.
- Bonus Rewards– Bonus Rewards are extra perks you can get without using a credit. Like a cherry on top of what you already earn. New Bonus Rewards are added all the time, so check back frequently to see what’s new.
- NEW: Local Offers– Everyday local offers anywhere customers go with up to 50% off dining and attractions. No credits required to enjoy.
To learn more about Verizon Up and the new Local Offers you can visit vzw.com/up or download the My Verizon app and get started today.