The outlet said the lawsuit, filed by a civil rights activist, accuses the talk show host of child endangerment, torture, conspiracy against rights, kidnapping, breach of contract and intentional infliction of emotional distress that has damaged her soul.
Mary says in the suit that she’s in emotion pain because Steve has custody of their son, and not having their son stole her joy on Mother’s Day. She claims to feel suicidal and to self-medicate to manage her grief.
This caps off a tumultuous week for the comedian. He’s taken heat for his leaked memo that warns staff members to quit “ambushing” him in his dressing room and studio corridors. Although unapologetic about the memo, the entertainer admitted that he could have handled the situation a lot better.
SOURCE: New York Daily News
8 Celebrities Who Made It Later In Life
1. Oprah WinfreySource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Morgan FreemanSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Phylicia RashadSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Samuel L. JacksonSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Leslie JonesSource:Getty 5 of 8
6. Lupita Nyong’oSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Octavia SpencerSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Selenis LevyaSource:Getty 8 of 8
Steve Harvey Faces $60 Million Law Suit From Ex-Wife was originally published on newsone.com