In these times, we’ll take any little glimpse of hope, even if they aren’t a possibility until 2020.
“Have you ever thought that given the popularity you have–we haven’t broken the glass ceiling yet for women, that you could actually run for president and actually be elected?” Rubinstein asked.
“I never considered the question even a possibility,” she said. “I just thought, ‘Oh.’ I thought, ‘Oh, gee, I don’t have the experience. I don’t know enough.’ And now I’m thinking, ‘Oh.’”
Oprah’s comments are a soft pivot from her usual response to the question.
Even recently during a January appearance with Stephen Colbert on “The Late Show,” the former talk show host said her chances of running for public office were slim to none, the Huffington Post.
What are your thoughts readers? Should we start and Oprah 2020 election petition or not?
Sound off in the comments below.
14 Amazing Photos Of Oprah Winfrey’s Hair Over The Years
1. The classic ’70s layered look.Source: 1 of 13
2. The bigger her career got, the bigger her hair.Source: 2 of 13
3. ’80s kween tresses.Source: 3 of 13
4. She brought the ’90s in with style…and fringe.Source: 4 of 13
5. Boss bangs and buoyancy.Source: 5 of 13
6. Looks like Oprah rocked the chic bowl cut before RiRi became known for it.Source: 6 of 13
7. Layered and luminous.Source: 7 of 13
8. Queen O’s hair is full of life.Source: 8 of 13
9. Tamed golden curls are her go-to look.Source: 9 of 13
10. This elegant curly updo works for Oprah, the actress.Source: 10 of 13
11. The media mogul’s ‘fro is on fleek.Source: 11 of 13
12. Locks fit for a Queen.Source: 12 of 13
13. Her straightened push-back is laid to the gods.Source: 13 of 13
Oprah Says Trump’s Election Win Made Her Rethink Her Chances was originally published on newsone.com