Valentine’s Day just went to a whole new level after Barack and Michelle Obama used social media to express their undying love for one another.
Barack jumped off first by posting a message to his wife on Twitter.
“Happy Valentines’s Day @michelleobama! Almost 28 years with you, but it always feels new.”
Michelle followed with a cute photo of their feet, reminding us of the two-week reprieve the couple took directly after Obama’s last day in office.
“Happy Valentine’s Day to the love of my life and favorite island mate, @BarackObama. #valentines”
But why do we feel like the jealous ex watching from the sidelines? Can they please grace us with a public appearance soon?
Good 'Ol Days: Barack Obama Was Nominated For President By The DNC 11 Years Ago
1. Barack Gives Daughter Malia a KissSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Michelle and Barack tell the kids a storySource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Michelle and Barack KissSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Michelle and BarackSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. Two TermsSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Michelle and Barack Host a State DinnerSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Barack Obama and Michelle ObamaSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Flashback To The Old DaysSource:Pete Souza 8 of 14
9. Candidly AwesomeSource:Pete Souza 9 of 14
10. TV TimeSource:Pete Souza 10 of 14
11. Reading TimeSource:Pete Souza 11 of 14
12. Supporting MomSource:Pete Souza 12 of 14
13. 50th Anniversary Of March On SelmaSource:Pete Souza 13 of 14
14.14 of 14
Things We’re Here For: Barack & Michelle Obama Send Each Other The Sweetest Valentine’s Day Message was originally published on newsone.com