Last night, Global Super Star and Multi-Award Winner John Legend celebrated the launch of LIFEWTR, a new premium bottled water from PepsiCo, at LIFEWTR Art After Dark, the premier Friday night Super Bowl experience at Club Nomadic in Houston. John Legend is featured in the brand’s – and his – first-ever Super Bowl ad, airing this Sunday, February 5, with an inspired version of his hit single, “Love Me Now.” LIFEWTR is a new premium bottled water that fuses creativity and design to serve as a source of inspiration, as well as hydration, to usher in a new era of thirst quenchers which launched in February.
The event was headlined by Bruno Mars with a special performance by DJ Khaled, and featured an exclusive speakeasy lounge in honor of 1893 from the makers of PepsiCola.
CeeLo Green and other VIP celebs and guests sipped on cocktails like the 1893 & Bourbon which combines Bourbon Whiskey, 1893 Ginger Cola and a lime garnish. 1893 is Pepsi’s new line of colas that offer a bold blend of premium kola nut extract, real sugar and sparkling water.
Other notable guests in attendance include:
– Michael Strahan, former New York Giants player and current host of GMA
– Erin Andrews, American sportscaster and television personality
– Mark Cuban, entrepreneur and owner of the Dallas Mavericks
– Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys Quarterback
– Odell Beckham Jr., New York Giants Wide Receiver
– Von Miller, Denver Broncos Linebacker
– Deion Sanders, NFL Hall of Famer and Former Dallas Cowboy
– Barry Sanders, NFL Hall of Famer and Former Detroit Lion
– Terry Bradshaw, NFL Hall of Famer and Former Pittsburg Steeler
– Steve Young, NFL Hall of Famer and Former Tampa Bay Buccanneer and San Francisco 49er
– Hines Ward, Former Pittsburgh Steeler
About 1893 Cocktail Lounge
VIPs swung by the private 1893 cocktail lounge during the LIFEWTR: Art After Dark party at Club Nomadic during Super Bowl LI weekend. 1893 is Pepsi’s new line of colas that offer a bold blend of premium kola nut extract, real sugar and sparkling water.