Leave a comment

lamar-odom-friend-jamie

Many thought because of Jamie Sangouthai‘s obvious habits involving drugs, that his death was immediately capped as an “overdose” by the public. But according to recent autopsy reports, Jamie unfortunately passed due to a Flesh-Eating Disease caused by drug use, i.e. dirty needles.

TMZ says:

The exact terms are necrotizing fasciitis — bacterial skin infection — and chronic intravenous narcotism — IV drug abuse … according to the L.A. County Coroner.

The Coroner says Sangouthai went to the hospital for the infected arm, but the disease spreads quickly and often becomes life-threatening.

Jamie died Sunday at the hospital in Los Angeles, and he was 37 years old.

Our prayers go out to Lamar, and to Jamie’s immediate friends and family.

 

 

Also On Stuff Fly People Like | SFPL:
comments – add yours