Get in here and check out the extended trailer of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta on VH1! Saying that this season is going to be extra juicy and full of drama is an understatement! Despite the wild accusations that the show is scripted, this season appears to be touching on more real issues. Instead of seeing fake love affairs, forced baby mama and daddy drama, having your mama all in your business, cheating, and excessive drink-throwing during an argument, its finally over and it is getting real.
Here is what you will see happening this season:
- Joseline and Stevie J. are both battling drug problems (We knew something was up)
- Mimi is going to war with Nikko and his WIFE over the sex tape drama and Stevie J. steps in (As we predicted)
- Mama Dee apparently helped to put her ex-husband in prison for 7 years. He is out now and wants a relationship with her. (what kinda mess…)
- Erica is thinking about taking Scrappy to jail for not paying child support (What happened with his VH1 checks??)
- Kirk is cheating on Rasheeda (again) and has his own apartment?? (* sigh *)
- Young Jock and his wife and ALLLLLL of his baby mamas- and the new one (* insert side-eye emoji *)
Plus, there are some new faces with a lot of booty on some stripper poles with money flying all over the place. Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 4 premieres Monday, April 20th + 8/7c, followed by Love & Hip Hop Atlanta After Party Live at 9/8c on VH1. Peep all the spots for this upcoming season of A town ratchedness below…
Will you be watching?